That House (1st November 2008-Sensei Mark Jaarig)

Lately, I spent much time with a friend, she always makes me feel comfortable and encourage for doing silly things. She is the only daughter in family, she has 3 brothers. I had spent a night in her house, and the house is very warm. The house is full of beautiful picture, their picture, books, many things on the table; plenty of rooms, backyard full of cats, a big refrigerator and my favorite Satellite TV and their Big TV.
The neighborhood is fine and big. They are living in a luxurious environment, very far from the city. It give such a temptation experience to ride to her house at 3 am in the morning, when all around in dark and only five of you riding motorcycle, with endless road, ha…ha.. I have been over reacted about this.
But, watching the view when its morning, very comfortable, fresh and friendly. You will see many flower shops around, view Bandung city from the top, excellent.

I love to visit that house again
(In Adventure with Kiki, Tina, Chaca, Ratih)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

I am welcoming you, Aku menerimamu

Seberat itukah?

Terimakasih Untuk Hari ini